VW Collision Repair Services
Keep your Volkswagen a Volkswagen
AWIN Advanced is 1 of only 7 Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facilities in the Greater Toronto Area
Exposing your Volkswagen to repairs that don’t meet Volkswagen quality standards could harm your car’s resale value. Aftermarket parts, incorrect paint procedures and faulty installations can even void your warranty or cause issues with your lease contract.
When it comes to repairing your Volkswagen after a collision, it’s important to understand how your insurance provider handles your repairs. You may have the option to select OEM parts as part of your policy, in the event of a collision. Other insurance providers may offer you the option to pay the difference. Be sure to check your policy or speak with your insurance provider about your options.
Volkswagen Certified Repair Facilities have the knowledge and skills to repair your Volkswagen to factory standards using Volkswagen Original Parts that protect the corrosion perforation coverage of your vehicle.
If you’ve been in an accident, here’s what you need to do:
In case of a scratch, bump or dent:
Book an appointment with your Volkswagen dealer.
In case of a collision:
- If it’s a minor collision, stop in a well-lit place away from traffic
- Call the police and request an ambulance, if needed.
- Gather your driver’s licence, registration and insurance to present to the police
- Fill out the detachable collision report included in the Volkswagen Collision Report.
- If possible, use your cell phone to take photos of the damage.
- If you have been in a collision, we recommend you call Volkswagen Roadside Assistance at 1-800-411-6688.